ATM is an abbreviation of automated teller machine which is also known as automated banking machine, cash point, cash machine or cash line. It is a computerized telecommunication device that enables a client of financial institution to perform transactions without the support of a cashier, bank teller or clerk. The customer can perform a transaction by inserting a plastic smart card or magnetic stripe with a chip containing a unique card number and information containing CVV or expiry date. The customer can perform the transaction once he/she enters the personal identification number (PIN).
Browse Full Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/atm-market.html
The benefits of using the ATM is that it allows the customers to access their bank accounts to make cash withdrawals, check their balances as well as make prepaid purchases. ATM can also be used for exchange of foreign currency in different denomination. If the currency that is being withdrawn from an ATM is different from the bank the account is denominated the ATM converts the money at an official exchange rate. This is widely used by foreign travelers. The drawbacks of ATM are that transactions can be carried out by anyone who gets hold of the card and pin. At times the ATM dispenses more cash than what is available in the account causing loss to the bank. ATM. ATM can also be tampered to carry out transactions as an authentic user. New trends that have evolved in the ATM are talking ATM where audible instructions are provided to assist people who cannot read. Postal interactive kiosk has similar components as an ATM but only disposes postage related items.
North America holds one of the largest ATM market share followed by Europe. But the growth in these regions has slowed down. However there has demand for replacement for older units in order to upgrade terminals to higher specifications and better functionality. The demand continues to be stronger in emerging and developing regions such as Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. Key vendors denominating the market are Diebold Inc, Triton Systems of Delaware LLC, NCR Corp., Wincor Nixdorf AG, among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
· Market growth drivers
· Factors limiting market growth
· Current market trends
· Market structure
· Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
More Reports On Technology and Media Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/technology-market-reports-8.html
Reasons for Buying this Report
· This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
· It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
· It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
· It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
· It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
· It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
· It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
· It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
· Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
· The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
· Respondents are led through a questionnaire to gather quantitative and qualitative inputs on their operations, performance, strategies and views on the overall market, including key developments and technology trends.
· Data from interviews are then consolidated, checked for consistency and accuracy, and inserted into the Transparency Market Research data model to arrive at the market numbers following the bottom–up approach.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada
Toll Free 866-552-3453
Browse Market Research Blog :-