The Gems and Jewellery industry is growing because of the rising income levels of consumers as well as the increasing usage of ornaments in the ceremonies in Asian countries. In Asian countries, people are moving away from the traditional unorganized jewellery shops towards the organized branded products to protect themselves from counterfeit products. The increasing advertisement spends of the gems and jewellery companies are generating awareness about the benefits of shopping from organized retail and it has also led to increasing ornament gifting habit in Asian countries. The easy finance schemes are also enabling the financially weak customers to purchase jewelleries for ceremonies. Among the Asian countries, China and India are the key consumer markets and also the leading processors for gems and jewellery.
Browse Full Report with TOC:
The major product segments include Gold, Diamond, Silver, Platinum, Pearl and other precious metals. The major restraints of the industry are inflation and increasing labour charges which are impacting the prices of the jewelleries. Though, the organized sector is growing swiftly, the consumers in Asian countries, especially India, still prefer to purchase from the unorganized retailers. This practice is owing to their perception of getting cheaper products from the retailers as they have a long history of trade with these unorganized retailers. Some of the major global companies in the Gems and Jewellery market are Tiffany, Gitanjali, Titan, Zale and Blue Nile.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players.
Reasons for Buying this Report
· This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
· It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
· It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
· It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
· It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
· It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
More Reports On Consumer Goods Market: - http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/consumer-goods-market-reports-7.html
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analysis capability.
· Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
· The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
· Respondents are led through a questionnaire to gather quantitative and qualitative inputs on their operations, performance, strategies and views on the overall market, including key developments and technology trends.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
Browse Market Researche Report:-